Wednesday 27 November 2013

no title

its been awhile thou... aite? well assalammualaikum.. and howla...how r u guys doing?..for me, a lot of thing has been evolved around me lately..im quite busy this past few weeks. im officially start working as an outlet exec. at celcom mobile on 1st oct and  currently undergo training for 2 weeks at celcom axiata..today is my 5 day...so basically my job scope is to give a good service and to do sales on celcom product, for those celcom cust tht hve an experience walk in into the branch n outlet,  u most probobaly know what i meant....well, still hve a lot to catch up especially on the product knowledege...this my weakness part..not only to understand n memorize the product but also to keep up to date with it thoroughly. if you have the product knowledge on ur tip of ur finger..u dun need to worries about the service part, u can simply explain and give what a cust needs, at the sametime u are already giving the needed service to cust. wish me luck guys!! i hope my brain can patch all the info..so in the future i can give u a better services..

The highlighted part for today entry actually is just to announce that i have an instax CAMERA  taw mohon jeles* :Pm actually it was one on my wishlist but i didnt mention it on the prev entry..theres a lot more..but i just listed out the mostttt wanted ones hihi...ive got that as birthday present. i am soooo happy..definitely...... im way too happy.  thx to him. much much love from me..you know who you are my dear --- arigatou like hontouninarigataou.. never had chance to give u a nice present...in shaa Allah... after this ( next year la ye :P)? ill prepare better present for u oke? *wink*.. besides that, i already bought Puisi Tepi Jalan!!!!!.... yatta!!... and as a value added, i bought  novel eksperimental too....againnn scratching out one of my wishlist rite now *scratchx2* ... yeahuuuuu...

 so..im otw reading the Puisi Tepi Jalan... well ... deep...frankly sumhow.. 

No comments: